INTJs arenвЂ™t robots. We’ve deep and emotions that are powerful any individual. But the majority regarding the right time, we keep our feelings in.
This is simply not a self-defense mechanism. ItвЂ™s because INTJs view emotions as personal. We donвЂ™t think we now have any company placing our feelings call at the sphere that is public and it will be difficult for people whenever other people do this. (numerous INTJs hate public shows of love.) Plus, we realize that feelings are volatile. We should determine what weвЂ™re experiencing before we function about it. Put simply, we analyze everything вЂ” especially feelings.
You unlock a treasure trove of INTJ insights when you understand this:
- Our very first instinct in an emotional conversation may be to inquire of concerns. WeвЂ™re gathering data.
- When youвЂ™re hurt, we should figure the cause out and repair it.
- Reassuring language may perhaps not reassure us, but insights and solutions do.
- Whenever we express our emotions, weвЂ™re just hypothesizing. We may never be specific of the way we feel.
- We require closing. We can not be вЂњoverвЂќ a fight without closing.